Question asked by: Kayleigh Parks.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.7/5 - 76 votes in 6 replies
- Right-click on any empty space on the desktop and select the View option from the drop-down menu. - Select the desired option:Large, medium or small icons. The default option is Medium Icons. The desktop will be adjusted according to your selection.
To resize desktop icons, right-click (or press and hold) the desktop, point to View, then select Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons.
- Choose Start, Control Panel. - In the Control Panel, choose Appearance and Personalization. - On the next screen, choose Display. - Use the radio buttons to choose a different icon and text size. ... - Click on Apply to save your changes.
- Click on the Windows Logo. - Select Settings. - Click on System. - On the left panel, select Display and click on Advanced display settings. - Under Related settings, click on Advanced sizing of text and other items. - Under Change only the text size, tick the box beside Bold. - Click Apply.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
According to the Vista UI Guidelines, the standard sizes are 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 256x256 (XP standard sizes do not include the 256x256 icon).5 sept 2012
- Right-click on your desktop. - Click View. - Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
Right-click the Desktop, select View. Make sure Auto arrange icons is unchecked. Make sure Align icons to grid is unchecked as well. Reboot and see if the issue is resolved.
- On the Windows 10 desktop, right-click anywhere to bring up a menu. Select View. - Select Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons to change the size of the icons on your desktop. ... - After selecting an icon size, the icons on the desktop resize automatically.
- Go to Settings. - Choose Personalization. - Select Themes. - Under Themes, select Theme settings. - On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
Windows 10 text and icons too big – Sometimes this issue can occur due to your scaling settings. If that's the case, try adjusting your scaling settings and check if that helps. Windows 10 Taskbar icons too big – If your Taskbar icons are too big, you can change their size simply by modifying your Taskbar settings.14 jun 2021
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop. - Select View from the contextual menu. - Select either Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons. ... - Right-click on an empty space on the desktop. - Select Display settings from the contextual menu.
We will respond to your email totally Free!:
Users who have found this answer useful: